Do you have a passion for the Automotive Industry?
Do you want the opportunity to grow your skills and knowledge on performing diagnostic procedures?
Automotive Group Training has partnered with a Sydney based workshop with “expertise that cover everything from the flywheel to the back of the wheels” to find an Apprentice who is ready to learn how to repair, replace and upgrade drivelines!
As a 1st Year – 4th Year Drive Train Technician Apprentice, you will learn how to carry out diagnostic procedures, inspect and service drive shafts, diagnose and repair light vehicle automatic transmissions and overhaul torque converters.
- Passionate about cars?
- Interested in learning about the automotive industry?
- An effective communicator in a team environment?
- Able to respond to customer needs and enquiries?
- Ready to get your hands dirty?
As well as working within an awesome crew, ready to support you get your practical experience, you will have access to in house lapping, welding, fabrication and machining facilities, all on site!
Some of the duties include:
- Removing and refitting of driveline components
- Overhaul clutch assemblies
- Repair and overhaul torque converters
- Inspections and servicing of final drive assemblies
- Testing and repairing of basic electrical circuits
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 02 9796 3655.