Automotive Group Training currently has a great opportunity for someone who has started there 1st Year in Light Vehicle Mechanics.
As a Light Vehicle Mechanic Apprentice, you will work closely with qualified mechanics repairing and maintaining a variety of early and late model European and other imported vehicles. Whilst developing your ‘on-the-job’ skills, you will also have the opportunity to further your industry knowledge at an award winning training institution.
We are Australia’s best Apprentice and Trainee Company, so if you want to further develop your automotive career with a market leader, you can’t miss this opportunity!
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a quality workshop that does all manner of maintenance, service and repair on all types of vehicles, where pride of workmanship and customer service come first.
This isn’t the run-of-the-mill workshop.
- Passionate about cars?
- On your Provisional License or close to getting your Ps
- A team player?
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Someone with a strong work ethic
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone with great attention to detail?
- Problem solver and trouble shooter
You’ll be surrounded by an awesome crew to support you and part of a large apprentice and trainee community, plus get your practical experience working on site with our automotive partner whilst studying to complete you Certificate III in Light Vehicle Automotive.
Some of the duties include:
- Assist other mechanics with day to day duties
- Adhering to WHS Standards
- Working on a wide range of cars
- Willing to develop an ongoing, full skill set
- Assist with service, diagnosis and repair of cars
- Assist with safety inspections
- Maintain clean and organised workshop
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on (02) 9796 3655.