Automotive Group Training currently have an awesome opportunity for a 1st – 2nd Year Motorcycle Mechanic Apprentice in Parramatta!
If you’re looking to started your trade or continue you’re trade and want a great company to work with to finish your qualification, look no further!
- Someone with a Motorcycle License or willing to obtain one
- Someone who has the experience/knowledge
- Someone who likes to work in a team
- Passionate and excited about motorbikes
- Friendly, team player
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Motivated and eager to learn
Working as a Motorcycle Repair Technician you use diagnostic procedures to determine faults; repairs and service engines and engine components, cooling systems, petrol fuel systems, emission control systems, clutch assemblies, manual transmissions, drivelines, braking, steering and suspension systems.
You’ll be surrounded by an awesome crew to support you and part of a large apprentice and trainee community, plus get your practical experience working on site with one of our number one Motorcycle Mechanic partner in the Parramatta whilst studying to complete your Certificate III in Motorcycle Mechanical Technology.
Some of the duties include:
- Diagnose and repair motorcycle braking systems
- Inspect and service engines
- Use and maintain tools and equipment in an automotive workplace
- Inspect and service drive shafts
- Diagnose and repair motorcycle automatic transmissions
- Carry out mechanic pre-repair operations
This full time opportunity comes with great hours! Start at 8:30 am and finish at 5.30 pm Monday to Friday! With the opportunity of overtime weekly.
You’ll also need to be able to get to work in Parramatta each day.
Mature age are encourage to apply!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on (02) 9796 3655.