Automotive Group Training currently has awesome opportunity for a 1st - 4th Year Heavy Vehicle Apprentice.
If you are looking to kickstart your trade in the automotive industry and want a great company to work with to finish your qualification, look no further!
What we are looking for:
- Have a passion and interest for all aspects in automotive
- Someone who likes to work in a team
- An aptitude for Mechanics
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Provisional Driver’s licence is advantageous
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- Experience, knowledge or training in heavy vehicles strongly preferred
We are Australia’s best apprentice and trainee company, so if you want to kickstart an epic career with a market leader, you can’t miss this opportunity!
As a Heavy Vehicle Mechanic Apprentice you will be working on tour buses performing a range of service, repair and diagnostic procedures including engines, transmissions, final drive assemblies, brakes, steering, suspension and electrical systems.
Some of the duties include:
- Diagnose and repair diesel engines, gearboxes and exhaust systems
- Diagnose and repair heavy commercial vehicle steering systems & suspension
- Diagnose and repair heavy vehicle air over hydraulic braking systems
- Test, charge and replace batteries and jump-start vehicles
- Test and repair basic electrical circuits
- Remove, inspect and refit heavy vehicle wheel and tyre assemblies
- Select and use bearings, seals, gaskets, sealants and adhesives
- Inspect and service suspension systems
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155.