Automotive Group Training currently has awesome opportunity for a 1st - 4th Year Light Vehicle Apprentice looking to start or continue their apprenticeship.
We are Australia’s best automotive apprentice company, so if you want to kick start an epic career or just take it to the next level, you can’t miss this opportunity! We have partnered up with a highly reputable general service and repair workshop, who have been servicing cars in the Eastern Suburbs for over 30 years and built an enviable reputation for honesty, mechanical know how and customer attention.
- Passionate about cars with a mechanical aptitude?
- On your Provisional License
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- Physically fit
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in their work and has an eye for detail
- A person with great attention to detail?
You’ll be surrounded by an awesome crew to support you and part of a large apprentice and trainee community, plus get your practical experience working on site with our automotive partner whilst studying to complete you Certificate III in Light Vehicle Automotive. At this busy workshop you will learn to do everything from log book servicing to major transmission and engine overhauls. This a hands on role for apprentices who love problem solving and actually fixing cars.
Some of the duties include:
- Servicing and maintaining vehicles
- Test/ repair/ replace broken or defective vehicle parts
- Use and maintain tools and equipment specific to light vehicles
- Assist mechanics and auto electrician when necessary
- Follow safe working practice
- Maintain clean and organised workshop
This full time opportunity in Eastern Suburbs comes with great hours! Start at 8:00 am and finish at 5.00 pm Monday to Friday!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on (02) 9796 3655.