If you are looking for a new career or for a change from a Light Vehicle Mechanics Apprenticeship with work that is more varied and potential for greater earnings once qualified, then this could be the opportunity for you!
A busy Forklift and Access company in the Parramatta area is looking for a 1st to 4th Year Plant Mechanic Apprentice to undertake a variety of duties including service, repair, diagnostic, electric, engine rebuilds and vehicle body fabrication on forklifts, cherry pickers, scissor lifts and elevated work platforms.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things mechanical and a great work ethic.
As an Apprentice – Essential Skills:
- Genuine interest and passion for all thing mechanical
- Excellent English and Maths Skills (both written and oral)
- Reliable, fit, energetic, show initiative
- Able to work in a team environment
- Commitment to complete a 4 Year apprenticeship (shorter if coming from related mechanical trade)
- Love getting your hands dirty.
- Working on a huge variety of plant including forklifts, tele-handlers, scissor lifts, cherry pickers, bobcats, rough terrain vehicles
- Adhering to WHS Standards
- Willing to develop an ongoing full skill set
- Repair ,service & fit engineering components
- Perform complete engine overhauls and rebuilds
- Perform electric/electronic measurement
- Diagnose and rectify low voltage electrical systems
- Undertake vehicle body fabrication and repair
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 02 9796 3655.