Automotive Group Training (AGT) is a leading employer of Apprentices and Trainees in the automotive industry across Australia. We help mentor and support young Australians through vocational educational pathways.
Our client, a well-established and family operated smash repair business located in Sydney’s Inner West, is seeking a self-motivated Junior Apprentice Panel Beater to join their team. This position is open to a new 1st Year or a 2nd Year Apprentice. They are close to public transport.
he person we’re looking for has the ability to work with hand power tools and hold good technical and mechanical aptitude skills. To be considered for this position you must have a strong work ethic, be reliable and have a passion for cars.
If you take pride in your work, then this apprenticeship where you will receive one to one training in a workshop that values high work standards, is for you.
In this apprenticeship role you will learn and become skilled in all areas of the trade including but not limited to the following
- Remove damaged panels and parts by unbolting or cutting them away
- Removing dents using various machinery and hand tools
- Straighten damaged vehicles using various equipment
- Replacing badly damaged section with suitable parts
- Repairing all vehicle to company standard for all customers
- Ensure all work performed is quality checked
- Work in an time efficient manner at all times
Skills and Qualifications required
- Minimum Year 10 education completed
- The ability to understand written and verbal instruction
- A high attention to detail, and the ability to learn and work to defined time frames.
- Be punctual, reliable and safe worker
- Be open to gaining experience in all facets of the trade
Do you want to benefit from:
- Paid on the job training
- Paid study time
- Ongoing support from AGT’s team of mentors
- Concession Opal card
- No Tafe fees
- Quality one to one training
If you feel you have the required skills and attitude for this position, Do not go passed this opportunity and apply today!