Automotive Group Training (AGT) has partnered with a business located in Wetherill Park! We are on the hunt for a motivated and passionate 1st Year Heavy Vehicle Driveline Mechanic Apprentice. We are a leading employer of apprentices and trainees across Sydney. We help mentor and support the next generation of Spare Parts Interpreters through employment and accredited vocational education pathways.
If you are looking to kick-start your trade in the automotive industry and want a great company to work with to finish your qualification, look no further!
What we are looking for:
- Provisional Driver’s licence is advantageous
- Someone who likes to work in a team
- An aptitude for Mechanics
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- Have a passion and interest for all aspects in automotive
We are Australia’s best apprentice and Trainee Company, so if you want to kick-start an epic career with a market leader, you can’t miss this opportunity!
As a Heavy Vehicle Driveline Mechanic Apprentice, you would work on heavy commercial vehicles performing a range of service, repair and diagnostic procedures including engines, transmissions and final drive assemblies.
Some of the duties include:
- Diagnose and repair diesel engines, gearboxes and exhaust systems
- Diagnose and repair heavy commercial vehicle steering systems & suspension
- Diagnose and repair heavy vehicle air over hydraulic braking systems
- Test, charge and replace batteries and jump-start vehicles
- Test and repair basic electrical circuits
- Remove, inspect and refit heavy vehicle wheel and tyre assemblies
- Select and use bearings, seals, gaskets, sealants and adhesives
- Inspect and service suspension systems
Juniors are encouraged to apply!
All suitable applications will be considered if a resume and cover letter is attached.
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 02 9796 3655.