Do you have a passion for the Automotive Industry?
Do you want the opportunity to grow your skills and knowledge on heavy vehicles? Then here is the opportunity for you!
Automotive Group Training has partnered up with a leading automotive company and is on the look-out for a motivated and passionate 1st Year Spare Parts Interpreter Apprentice.
Our client is one of the largest leading truck dealerships that operates in Sydney. They have developed a solid reputation in the industry, and have proudly won numerous awards over the years.
As a 1st Year Spare Parts Interpreter Apprentice, you will learn how to identify the make, model and variations of buses, trucks and automotive parts, as well as the processing and placement of customer orders.
- Passionate about trucks?
- Customer focused?
- Do you have an interest in learning more about automotive parts?
- Able to utilise basic computer skills?
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- Friendly, polite and able to articulate well over the phone?
- Motivated and eager to learn?
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do?
You’ll be surrounded by an awesome crew to support you and become part of a large apprentice community, plus get your practical experience working on site with our Automotive partner whilst studying to complete your qualification.
Some of the duties include:
- Communicating with customers
- Utilising databases to identify and locate parts
- Order parts from warehouse and external suppliers
- Prepare invoices for the sale of stock
- Collect, pack and dispatch parts from the warehouse
- Assist customers in parts enquiries
For more information and a chat, call our friendly staff on 02 9796 3655.