Here at AGT we have an unrivalled passion for all things automotive and we take pride in helping young Aussies secure the best apprenticeships across NSW. By starting an apprenticeship with us, you'll become a part of our auto family meaning you have our on-going support and mentoring throughout the apprenticeship.
On a day to day basis you will use specialist techniques and equipment to design, build and fit out specialised emergency service, medical and rescue vehicles.
About the role:
We're looking for someone who is keen to work with exciting new technology, materials and techniques on some of the most advanced and specialised vehicles in the country. You will learn all aspects of vehicle bodybuilding, metal fabrication and welding using steel, aluminium and fibreglass under the guidance, mentoring and training of some the country’s best tradespeople. You will be working in a state of the art workshop for one of Australia’s best vehicle body building manufacturers. This is a terrific opportunity for the right person.
- Provisional driver’s license strongly preferred (or close to gaining P’s).
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- Physically fit
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Someone with metals, fabrication or engineering experience
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- A person with great attention to detail?
If you fit the requirements or want to find out more about this rare opportunity, call our friendly crew on 02 9796 3655.