Automotive Group Training is the industry's leading provider of apprentices to the automotive industry, with over 30 years' experience and having placed thousands of apprentices. We place apprentices in top-tier workshops, arrange their training and mentor our apprentices throughout their apprenticeship.
Here at Automotive Group Training we have an unrivalled passion for all things automotive and we take pride in helping young candidates to secure the best apprenticeships across NSW. By starting an apprenticeship with Automotive Group Training you'll become a part of an ongoing support system and assistance whenever you need it.
We are looking to fill a number of roles for experienced 1st or 2nd year light vehicle apprentice mechanics with strong career ambitions. Where you will be required to attend TAFE and complete a Cert III Light Vehicle Mechanics.
About The Role:
- Multiple opportunities to work on a broad range of vehicles
- Positions in the Wollongong Region
- Quality training and mentoring in all aspects of the Light Vehicle Trade, including diagnosis, repair ,service, tuning and modification
- A safe working environment with some of the best equipment in the industry.
- The opportunity to learn from highly skilled, experienced and passionate teams in modern high-tech workshops and with industry RTO (Registered training organisation).
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- A passion for Motor Vehicles
- Your Provisional License or in the process of obtaining it
- A willingness to strive to do your best and learn new skills
- The ability to work safely with tools and machinery
- Mechanical Aptitude and experience essential
- Excellent work ethic is most important
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on (02) 9796 3655.