Automotive Group Training currently has awesome opportunities for 2 x 1st Year Heavy Vehicle Apprentices.
If you are looking to kickstart your trade in the automotive industry and want a great company to work with to finish your qualification, look no further!
We are currently working with a prestige company who are the largest factory owned commercial vehicle dealership in Australia offering three world class brands to the Australian transport industry.
They provide extensive parts support to their onsite workshop, which is the largest in Australia with their factory trained and accredited technicians capable of servicing and repairing any product.
What we are looking for:
- Provisional Driver’s licence is advantageous
- Someone who likes to work in a team
- An aptitude for Mechanics
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- Have a passion and interest for all aspects in automotive
We are Australia’s best apprentice and trainee company, so if you want to kickstart an epic career with a market leader, you can’t miss this opportunity!
As a Heavy Vehicle Mechanic Apprentice you would work on heavy commercial vehicles performing a range of service, repair and diagnostic procedures including engines, transmissions and final drive assemblies.
Some of the duties include:
- Diagnose and repair diesel engines, gearboxes and exhaust systems
- Diagnose and repair heavy commercial vehicle steering systems & suspension
- Diagnose and repair heavy vehicle air over hydraulic braking systems
- Test, charge and replace batteries and jump-start vehicles
- Test and repair basic electrical circuits
- Remove, inspect and refit heavy vehicle wheel and tyre assemblies
- Select and use bearings, seals, gaskets, sealants and adhesives
- Inspect and service suspension systems
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 02 9796 3655.