Automotive Group Training currently has a great opportunity for 1st Year Light Vehicle Mechanic Apprentice.
As a Light Vehicle Mechanic Apprentice, you will work closely with qualified tradesperson repairing and maintaining prestige and luxury European vehicles. Whilst developing your ‘on-the-job’ skills, you will also have the opportunity to further your industry knowledge at an award winning training institution.
We are Australia’s best apprentice and Trainee Company, so if you want to kickstart an epic career with a market leader, you can’t miss this opportunity!
We have a once in a great opportunity for two 1st year apprentices to start their automotive career working one of Sydney’s best dealership workshops.
This isn’t the run-of-the-mill workshop.
- Passionate about cars?
- On your Provisional License or close to getting your Ps
- A team player?
- Physically fit
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Someone with a strong work ethic
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- A person with great attention to detail?
You’ll be surrounded by an awesome crew to support you and part of a large apprentice and trainee community, plus get your practical experience working on site with our automotive partner whilst studying to complete you Certificate III in Light Vehicle Automotive.
Some of the duties include:
- Assist other mechanic with day to day duties
- Adhering to WHS Standards
- Working on a wide range of cars
- Willing to develop an ongoing, full skill set
- Assist with service, diagnosis and repair of cars
- Assist with safety inspections
- Maintain clean and organised workshop
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on (02) 9796 3655.