Do you have a passion for the Automotive Industry?
Do you want the opportunity to grow your skills and knowledge on car machinery? Then here is the opportunity for you!
Automotive Group Training has partnered up with a leading automotive company and is on the look-out for motivated and passionate 1st Year Spare Parts Interpreter Apprentice’s located in Sydney.
Our client is the one of the largest car dealerships in Sydney, employing over 200 people.
As a 1st Year Spare Parts Interpreter Apprentice, you will learn how to identify the make, model and variations of motor vehicles and automotive equipment, as well as processing and placing customer orders.
- Passionate about cars?
- Do you have an interest in learning more about car parts?
- Able to utilise basic computer skills?
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- Friendly, polite and able to articulate well over the phone?
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy?
- Motivated and eager to learn?
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do?
You’ll be surrounded by an awesome crew to support you and part of a large apprentice community, plus get your practical experience working on site with our Automotive partner whilst studying to complete your qualification.
Some of the duties include:
- Communicating with customers
- Utilising databases to identify and locate parts
- Order parts from warehouse and external suppliers
- Prepare invoices for the sale of stock
- Collect, pack and dispatch or deliver ordered parts
- Assist customers in parts enquiries
Mature applicants are encouraged to apply.
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 02 9796 3655.