Automotive Group Training currently have an awesome opportunity for a 2nd - 4th Year Motorcycle Mechanic Apprentice in Sydney’s Inner West!
If you’ve started your trade and want a great company to work with to finish your qualification, look no further!
- Someone with a Motorcycle License or willing to obtain one
- Someone who has the experience/knowledge
- Someone who likes to work in a team
- Passionate and excited about motorbikes
- Friendly, team player
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Motivated and eager to learn
We are Australia’s best apprentice and trainee company, so if you want to kickstart an epic career with a market leader, you can’t miss this opportunity!
You’ll be surrounded by an awesome crew to support you and part of a large apprentice and trainee community, plus get your practical experience working on site with our Motorcycle Mechanic partner in the Inner West whilst studying to complete your Certificate III in Motorcycle Mechanical Technology.
Some of the duties include:
- Customer Service
- Organising and cleaning workshop
- Tyre Replacement and Fitting
- Fault Diagnosis
- Performance Modification
- Custom Fabrication
This full time opportunity comes with great hours! Start at 8:00 am and finish at 5.00 pm Monday to Friday! With the opportunity of overtime weekly.
You’ll also need to be able to get to work in the Inner West each day.
Mature age are encourage to apply!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on (02) 9796 3655.