Automotive Group Training currently has awesome opportunities for 3rd – 4th Year Light Vehicle Apprentices looking to continue their apprenticeship.
We are Australia’s best automotive apprentice company, so if you want to take your career to the next level with a market leaders, you can’t miss this opportunity! We have partnered with a reputable Inner West automotive workshop that services and maintains a wide variety of makes and models.
- Someone with a minimum of 2 years auto servicing and repair experience?
- Self-driven with loads of initiative?
- A good communicator?
- Physically fit
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Motivated and eager to be always learning
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- Willing to be given and taken on more responsibilities?
You’ll be surrounded by an awesome crew to support you and part of a large apprentice and trainee community, plus get your practical experience working on site with our automotive partner whilst studying to complete you Certificate III in Light Vehicle Automotive. At this busy workshop you will do everything from log book servicing to a broad range of automotive repair and maintenance tasks. This role is for an apprentice looking for an opportunity gives them a broader learning experience.
Some of the duties include:
- Servicing vehicles
- Test/ repair/ replace broken or defective vehicle parts
- Assist mechanics and receive quality training one on one training
- Engine, transmission overhauls
- Engine tuning
- Follow safe working practice
- Maintain clean and organised workshop
This full time opportunity in the Southern Suburbs comes with great hours! Start at 8:00 am and finish at 5.00 pm Monday to Friday!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on (02) 9796 3655.