Automotive Group Training currently has awesome opportunities for 3rd – 4th Year Light Vehicle Apprentices looking to continue their apprenticeships.
We are Australia’s best automotive apprentice company, so if you want to take your career to the next level with a market leaders, you can’t miss this opportunity! We have partnered up with a number of quality workshops, who have been servicing cars, rebuilding engines and performance tuning for many years and built enviable reputations for honesty, mechanical know how and customer attention.
- Passionate about cars?
- On your Provisional License?
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- Physically fit
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- A person with great attention to detail?
You’ll be surrounded by an awesome crew to support you and part of a large apprentice and trainee community, plus get your practical experience working on site with our automotive partner whilst studying to complete you Certificate III in Light Vehicle Automotive. At these busy workshop you will learn to do everything from log book servicing to major transmission and engine overhauls.
Some of the duties include:
- Servicing vehicles
- Test/ repair/ replace broken or defective vehicle parts
- Assist mechanics and receive quality training one on one training
- Engine, transmission overhauls
- Engine tuning
- Follow safe working practice
- Maintain clean and organised workshop
This full time opportunity in the Southern Suburbs comes with great hours! Start at 8:00 am and finish at 5.00 pm Monday to Friday!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on (02) 9796 3655.