Automotive Group Training (AGT) is the leading employer of Apprentices and Trainees in the Automotive Industry across Australia. We help mentor and support the next generation of mechanics through employment and vocational education pathways.
AGT currently has an awesome opportunity for a 3rd - 4th Year Panel Beater Apprenticeship. If you’ve started your trade and want a great company to work with to finish your qualification, look no further!
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- Physically fit
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- A bit of a technical guru, with great attention to detail?
- Someone who has their current drivers licence
You’ll be surrounded by an awesome crew to support you. As part of a large apprentice and trainee community, you will gain practical experience working on site with our Automotive partner in Cammeray whilst studying to complete your Certificate III in Automotive Body Repair. This is a one stop shop that does it all: smash repairs, spray painting, rust repairs, paintless dent removal, car detailing, mechanical repairs, window tinting and parking sensors
Some of the duties include:
- Remove damaged panels and parts repair of or replace
- Remove/repair dents and other cosmetic imperfections
- Straighten damaged vehicles using various equipment
- Ensure all work performed is quality checked
- Work in an time efficient manner at all times
This full time opportunity comes with great hours! Start at 8am and finish at 4:30pm Monday to Fridays!
All applications will be considered if a resume and cover letter is attached.
For more information and a chat about these awesome opportunities, call our crew on 02 9796 3655 or send through your resume to Marvielyn.email@example.com