“Big enough to trust, small enough to care”
“If Tonka Trucks filled your childhood dreams, keep reading and apply now. Fulfil your passion for all things big and bigger”
Automotive Group Training (AGT) has partnered with the biggest and best in the business! We are on the hunt for a motivated and passionate 1st Year Spare Parts Interpreter Apprentice. We are a leading employer of apprentices and trainees across Sydney. We help mentor and support the next generation of Spare Parts Interpreters through employment and accredited vocational education pathways.
Our Client is a huge, privately owned Australian Business founded in 1974. They have developed a stellar reputation in the industry and the care for not only their customers but their employees is second to none. With great working partnerships forged with Kenworth, TRP Parts and DAF Trucks their customer base is endless. They offer a diverse range of quality products which support a variety of industries from heavy duty equipment, to trucks and road freight, haulage and general delivery.
“When you’re driving the World’s Best, you know you want only the World’s Best parts and accessories”
Your main attributes include and are not limited to:
- Must of completed Year 12 or equivalent
- An extremely high, positive work ethic
- A passion for all things mechanical
- A huge focus on personal presentation
- Customer service driven
- Enjoying being a team player
- Motivated and committed to grow in the business and give back to the company
Train with the best, to execute duties such as:
- Interpreting spare parts
- Great customer service – phone & internet based sales
- Competent computer skills
- Warehousing duties
- Money handling, cash, EFT and direct deposit
Juniors are encouraged to apply!
All suitable applications will be considered if a resume and cover letter is attached.
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 02 9796 3655.