Automotive Group Training (AGT) are the leading employer of apprentices and trainees in the Automotive Industry. We help mentor and support the next generation of Automotive Administrators through employment and accredited vocational education pathways. Here at AGT we have an exciting offer for an Automotive Administration Traineeship, located in Caringbah. You will be required to complete a Certificate III in Automotive Administration while working with an amazing team.
We are searching for someone who is motivated, eager to learn and able to commit to a 12-month Traineeship. This role is a perfect combination of on-the-job experience and quality training with an accredited Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
If you are looking to start a new career, read on….
- Looking to build your office experience
- A team player
- Computer literate preferred with Microsoft Office applications
- Efficient with an eye for detail
- Motivated and eager to learn about the Automotive industry
- Organised and able to multi task
- A guru at customer service?
We are Australia’s best apprentice and trainee company, so if you want to kick start an epic career with a market leader, you can’t miss this opportunity! You will complete a Cert III in Automotive Administration with excellent onsite training and assessment.
If you want to work as an Automotive Administration trainee in a busy friendly auto repair workshop this is for you. Turn your interest in cars, people skills and computer knowledge into a new career.
Some of the duties include:
- Provide excellent customer experience as the first point of contact in the business
- Assist in various administrative tasks associated with the running of an auto repair workshop, such as data entry, filing, record keeping and mail
- Ordering stationery and stock for the office and business
- Maintain cleanliness of office and reception areas
- Receive training in customer repair quotation
- Follow up customer enquiries
National Training Award wage and conditions apply.
Ideal for School Leavers or someone returning to work.
This opportunity comes with great hours! Tuesday to Friday 8am to 4pm, increasing to12pm-5pm on Mondays.
Minimum Provisional Drivers Licence is required.
All suitable candidates will be considered if a resume and cover letter is attached.
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on (02) 9796 3655 or email firstname.lastname@example.org