Automotive Group Training currently has awesome opportunities for multiple 2nd – 4th Year Light Vehicle Mechanic Apprentices in Eastern and Southern Suburbs Sydney.
Do you have a passion for the Automotive Industry?
Are you looking for more varied and challenging work?
As a Light Vehicle Mechanic Apprentice, you will work closely with qualified tradesperson repairing and maintaining these premium vehicles. Whilst developing your ‘on-the-job’ skills, you will also have the opportunity to further your industry knowledge at an award winning training institution.
- On your Provisional License? (essential or close to obtaining)
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- Physically fit
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- A person with great attention to detail?
- Someone with some mechanical experience?
We are Australia’s best apprentice and trainee company, so if you want to kickstart an epic career with a market leader, you can’t miss this opportunity!
These roles are with independent workshops doing everything from regular servicing, car mechanics, engine rebuild across makes and models of cars.
Some of the duties include:
- Assist other mechanic with day to day duties
- Adhering to WHS Standards
- Working on a wide range of cars
- Assist with service, diagnosis and repair of cars
- Assist with safety inspections
- Maintain clean and organised workshop
- Assist with engine, car restorations
- Assist with engine, clutch, transmission repair and replacement
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on (02) 9796 3655.