Automotive Group Training (AGT) is the leading employer of Apprentices and Trainees in the Automotive Industry across Australia. We help mentor and support the next generation of mechanics through employment and vocational education pathways.
AGT currently has an awesome opportunity for multiple 3rd – 4th year automotive apprentices. If you’ve started your trade and want a great company to work with to finish your qualification, look no further!
About our client
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- Physically fit
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- A bit of a technical guru, with great attention to detail?
You’ll be surrounded by an awesome crew to support you. As part of a large apprentice and trainee community, you will gain practical experience working on site with our Automotive partner in Crows Nest whilst studying to complete you Certificate III in Automotive. This is a one stop shop that does it all: smash repairs, spray painting, rust repairs, paintless dent removal, car detailing, mechanical repairs, window tinting and parking sensors
2 x 3rd – 4th Year Light Vehicle Mechanic
- Assist other mechanics with day to day duties across the automotive industry
- Working on a wide selection of makes and models
- Willing to develop an ongoing, full skill set
- Assist with service, diagnosis and repair of cars
- Assist with safety inspections
2 x 3rd – 4th Year Panel Beater
This full time opportunity comes with great hours! Start at 8am and finish at 4:30pm Monday to Fridays!
- Remove damaged panels and parts repair of or replace
- Remove/repair dents and other cosmetic imperfections
- Straighten damaged vehicles using various equipment
- Ensure all work performed is quality checked
- Work in an time efficient manner at all times
You’ll also need to be able to get to work in Crows Nest each day.
For more information and a chat about these awesome opportunities, call our crew on 02 9796 3655.