Juniors are encouraged to apply.
Automotive Group Training (AGT) have partnered with a well-established prestigious, family owned and operated motor dealership with Apprenticeship vacancies on Sydney’s North Shore
This opportunity is for 10 outstanding Apprentices to work in prestige workshops as 1st Year Light Vehicle Apprentices looking to start their automotive careers. Our partners focus on providing industry leading customer service and recognise that their employees are the key to their success.
- Passionate about cars?
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- Physically fit
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything they do
- A person with great attention to detail?
You’ll be surrounded by an experienced crew and be part of a large Apprentice community, as you obtain practical experience working on site with our automotive partner whilst studying to complete your Certificate III in Light Vehicle Automotive.
Some of the duties include:
- Servicing vehicles
- Test/ repair/ replace broken or defective vehicle parts
- Use and maintain tools and equipment specific to light vehicles
- Assist mechanics when necessary
- Repair and replace tyres
- Follow safe working practice
- Maintain clean and organised workshop
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Have current drivers licence – Preferred but not essential
- Have a passion for the automotive industry
- Reliable and punctual
- Are committed to a career within Automotive.
- Able to work Monday to Friday.
- Take care in personal hygiene
All candidates will be considered if a resume and cover letter is attached.
For more information and a chat about this outstanding opportunity, contact us at Info@apprenticeshipcareers.com.au