Automotive Group Training currently has an unique opportunity for a 1st or 2nd Year Apprentice Panel Beater located in the Redfern Area.
Do you have a passion for the Automotive Industry? Do you love the way cars look?
Are you searching for an opportunity to grow your skills and start your automotive career?
- Passionate about cars?
- Have a current Drivers Licence?
- Someone with mechanical aptitude?
- Able to work safely and confidently with hand and power tools?
- Friendly and a team player with good communication skills
- Someone with some panel beating experience and/ or training strongly preferred
- Motivated and eager to commit to a 4 year apprenticeship
- Someone who takes great pride in their work with a good eye for detail?
- Physically fit
As a Panel Beater Apprentice, you will work closely with qualified tradespersons to help rebuild, restore and repair vehicles to showroom condition. Whilst developing your ‘On-The-Job’ skills, you will also have the opportunity to further your industry knowledge at an award winning training provider.
We are Australia’s best Apprentice and Trainee Company, so if you want to kick-start an epic career with a market leader, you cannot miss this opportunity!
You’ll be surrounded by an awesome crew to support you and be part of a large apprentice and trainee community, plus get you’re the best practical experience working on site with our highly skilled Automotive partner whilst studying to complete your Certificate III in Automotive Body Repair Technology.
Some of the duties include:
- Determine the nature and extent of damage to a vehicle so it can be expertly repaired
- Remove damaged panels and parts by unbolting or cutting them away
- Removing dents using various machinery and hand tools
- Straighten damaged vehicles using various equipment
- Replacing badly damaged section with suitable parts
- Repairing all vehicles to manufacturers specifications
- Ensure all work performed is quality checked
- Work in an time efficient manner at all times
- Learn to work with customers
Recent school leavers are encouraged to apply!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 02 9796 3655.