Automotive Group Training, an accredited Group Training Organisation, in the Newcastle/Hunter, have an awesome opportunity for suitable candidates that are looking to recommence their Light Vehicle Mechanic Apprenticeship.
Our client is after a new apprentice or a displaced 1st or 2nd year looking to recommence their training.
As a Light Vehicle Mechanic Apprentice, you will work closely with a qualified tradesperson repairing and maintaining a variety of vehicles. Whilst continuing in developing your ‘on-the-job’ skills, you will also continue your industry knowledge and qualification development via TAFE or another approved RTO.
We are Australia’s best automotive apprentice company, so if you want to kickstart an epic career with a market leader, you can’t miss this opportunity!
- Passionate about cars or mechanical items?
- Ideally completed a relevant Cert II as part of your schooling or post school:
- In possession of your Driver’s Licence?
- Someone who likes to work in a team and physically fit?
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite?
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy?
- Motivated and eager to learn?
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do?
- A person with great attention to detail?
You’ll be surrounded by an awesome crew to support you plus get your practical experience working on-site with our automotive partner whilst studying to complete your Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology at TAFE. At this busy workshop, you will learn to do everything from logbook servicing to major transmission and engine overhauls, tyre servicing, brakes etc
Some of the duties include:
- Assist Mechanics with day to day duties;
- Adhering to Work Health and Safety standards;
- Remove, fit and balance tyres on vehicles;
- Assist with service, diagnosis and repair of light vehicles;
- Assist with safety inspections;
- Drive the work vehicle to pick up parts and drop off customers;
- Maintain clean and organised workshop;
This full time opportunity is an immediate start and come with great hours, with the opportunity of overtime. Send your resume via the Seek apply button. A motor vehicle licence is mandatory
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, email us at Info@apprenticeshipcareers.com.au