- Passionate about cars?
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- Physically fit
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- A person with great attention to detail?
You’ll be surrounded by an awesome crew to support you and become part of a large apprentice and trainee community, plus get your practical experience working on site with our automotive partner whilst studying to complete a Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanics. At this busy workshop you will learn to do everything from log book servicing to major transmission and engine overhauls on a broad variety of vehicles.
Some of the duties include:
- Servicing vehicles
- Test, repair and replace broken or defective vehicle parts
- Use and maintain tools and equipment specific to light vehicles
- Assist mechanics when necessary
- Repair and replace tyres
- Follow safe working practice
- Maintain clean and organised workshop
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Have current drivers licence or be close to obtaining one
- Have a passion for the automotive industry
- Reliable and punctual
Juniors are encouraged to apply!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, contact us at Info@apprenticeshipcareers.com.au