Do you want the opportunity to grow your skills working on and creating heavy vehicle bodies? Then here is the opportunity for you!
Here at Automotive Group Training we are searching for 1st, 3rd, or 4th Year Heavy Vehicle Body Builder Apprentices, to work with our partners who are an industry leading Host company in St Marys.
By starting an apprenticeship with us, you'll become a part of our auto family meaning you have our on-going support and mentoring throughout the apprenticeship. On a day to day basis you will use specialist techniques and equipment to build new truck bodies and sometimes repair or replace damaged bodywork on all types of heavy vehicle.
- Someone who hold a current driver’s license
- Someone who likes to work in a team
- Physically fit
- Friendly, respectful and polite
- Someone with metals, fabrication or engineering experience
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in themselves and their work
- A person with great attention to detail?
About the role:
We're looking for someone who is keen to work with exciting new technology, materials and techniques on some of the most advanced and specialised truck rigs in the industry. You will learn all aspects of vehicle bodybuilding, metal fabrication and welding using steel, aluminium and fibreglass under the guidance, mentoring and training of some the country’s best tradespeople. You will be working towards a Cert III in Vehicle Body Building (Truck/Bus)
- Must be Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Have current Drivers Licence and vehicle (Min P1)
- Physically fit
- Keen to learn all attributes of the trade
- Punctual, always on time
All suitable applications will be considered if a resume and cover letter is attached.
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, email us at Info@apprenticeshipcareers.com.au