Automotive Group Training have partnered with a leading company in South West Sydney specialising in Automotive Electrics across a huge range of heavy vehicles and a small percentage of Light Vehicles. We are on the look-out for a driven individual seeking to start a Mobile Automotive Electrical Apprenticeship. Continual on the job training provided as well as opportunities for progression.
Must have a manual driver’s licence
If this sounds like you then keep reading!
- 1 x 1st Year Mobile Automotive Electrician Apprentice in Oran Park
- 1 x 1st-2nd Year Automotive Electrician Apprentice in St Marys
- 1 x 3rd Year Automotive Electrician Apprentice in Condell Park
What are the benefits?
- “Earn and Learn” Gain a Trade Qualification
- A qualified mentor who will guide you through your Apprenticeship!
- Culturally diverse employers
- Passionate about an Auto Electrical Career
- Reliable with strong work ethic
- Someone with Auto Electrical experience
- Able to utilise basic computer skills
- Someone who likes to work in a one on one learning environment
- Friendly, polite, respectful
- Someone with P's or full drivers’ licence (Must be manual)
- Someone who takes pride in themselves and their work?
As a Mobile Automotive Electrical Apprentice, you will be travelling around Sydney repairing heavy vehicles and trucks, handwriting job cards and attending to emergency breakdowns. You’ll be surrounded by an awesome crew to support you and become part of a large Apprentice Community, plus get your practical experience travelling to different sites everyday with our Automotive Partner whilst studying to complete your Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology.
Primary duties include:
- Assist other Technicians with day to day duties
- Travel to different call outs everyday
- Repair heavy vehicles and trucks
- Handwrite job cards daily
- Attend to emergency breakdowns
- Develop a high attention for detail/ quality
- Developing skill set will be ongoing
- Working on a range of vehicles, trucks and mobile equipment
- Certificate III Training at TAFE Mt Druitt, one day a week
Essential Requirements/ Skills:
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Have a current Driver's Licence - Manual operation is a must
- Genuine interest in Motor Mechanics or Electrics
- Proficient Maths and English skills (both written & oral)
- Reliable, fit and energetic
- Able to work in a team or individual environment
- Commitment to complete the Apprenticeship Term of 4 years
If you are a driven individual, seeking a spectacular Automotive Electrical Apprenticeship, apply below!
Juniors are encouraged to apply
All candidates will be considered if a resume and detailed cover letter is attached.
For more information and a chat, contact us at Info@apprenticecareers.com.au