Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) currently have an awesome opportunity for 1st – 4th Year Mechanical Engineering Apprentice to join our service and repair teams located in Minto, working in end-to-end metal fabrication and machining manufacturing solutions across all industry sectors.
2nd, 3rd or 4th Years are encouraged to apply!!
- Personable and communicates well?
- Honest and have integrity?
- Intelligent with mechanical and technical aptitude?
- Committed to learn and study and complete an Engineering Mechanical Trade course?
- Someone willing and keen to learn high-end mechanical fitting work, leading to become a fulltime technician?
As a Mechanical Engineering Apprentice you will be working for one of our recognised partners who work on all things fabrication, machinery, and innovation. With some research and development, you will be working with equipment and machining dealing with very precise tolerances.
You will be surrounded by qualified tradesmen and contractors to support you as an apprentice. You will gain practical experience working on site with our dynamic Mechanical Fitter partners in Minto whilst studying to complete a Certificate III in Engineering Mechanical Trade at TAFE.
Primary Duties Include:
- Mechanical workshop work
- Assist tradesmen and technicians
- CNC Machining
- Prepare and Machine shafts
- Assemble motors and parts
- Working with specialised and high-end equipment with precise tolerances
- Operate hand and power tools
- Observe and receive training to work in the field
- Installation ,service, repairs and maintenance
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Drivers licence preferred but not essential
- Completed Engineering as a VET school subject, pre-apprenticeship or Certificate II in Engineering (Mechanical) is an advantage
- Mechanical and technical aptitude, and intelligence
- Preferably good with maths and sciences (physics and chemistry)
- Problem solver, fault finder
If you have the required skills and passion for the Engineering Mechanical industry apply now, we want to hear from you!
Juniors are encouraged to apply!!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, email us at email@example.com