We are Australia’s best automotive apprentice company, so if you want to take your career to the next level with a market leader. Automotive Group Training currently have an awesome opportunities for 1st Year Light Vehicle Apprentices looking to start their apprenticeship. We have partnered up with automotive repair workshops in Kensington specialising in repair and performance tuning. They have been servicing cars, maintaining customer needs for many years and has built an enviable reputation for honesty, mechanical know how and customer attention. .
- Passionate about cars?
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- Physically fit
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- A person with great attention to detail?
- Someone with min 12 months auto apprentice experience
You’ll be surrounded by an awesome crew to support you and part of a large apprentice and trainee community, plus get your practical experience working on site with our automotive partner whilst studying to complete you Certificate III in Light Vehicle Automotive. At this busy workshop you will learn to do everything from log book servicing to major transmission and engine overhauls on a broad variety of vehicles.
Some of the duties include:
- Servicing vehicles
- Test/ repair/ replace broken or defective vehicle parts
- Use and maintain tools and equipment specific to light vehicles
- Assist mechanics when necessary
- Repair and replace tyres
- Follow safe working practice
- Maintain clean and organised workshop
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Have current drivers licence or be close to obtaining one
- Have a passion for the automotive industry
- Reliable and punctual
Juniors are encouraged to apply!
Please state in your cover letter which position you are applying for!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, contact us at Info@apprenticeshipcareers.com.au