Automotive Group Training currently has an awesome opportunities for a 1st Year Light Vehicle Apprentice looking to start or continue their apprenticeship, in a well-established workshop located in Rockdale.
We are Australia’s best automotive apprentice company, so if you want to take your career to the next level with a market leader, you can’t miss this opportunity! We have partnered up with an outstanding business in the industry, which has been servicing cars, maintaining customer needs, with a well-known and trusted brand for many years and has built an enviable reputation for honesty, mechanical know how and customer attention.
If you’re looking to continue you’re trade and want a great company to work with to finish your qualification, look no further!
- Passionate about cars?
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- Physically fit?
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite?
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy?
- Motivated and eager to learn?
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do?
- A person with great attention to detail?
You’ll be surrounded by an awesome crew to support you and part of a large apprentice and trainee community, plus get your practical experience working on site with our automotive partner whilst studying to complete you Certificate III in Light Vehicle Automotive. At this busy workshop you will learn to do everything from log book servicing to major transmission and engine overhauls.
Some of the duties include:
- Adhering to WHS Standards
- Willing to develop an ongoing, full skill set
- Assist with service, diagnosis and repair of cars
- Assist with safety inspections
- Test/ repair/ replace broken or defective vehicle parts
- Assist mechanics and receive quality training one on one training
- Engine, transmission overhauls
- Engine tuning
- Maintain clean and organised workshop
- Assist other mechanics with day to day duties
- Must be Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Must have current Drivers Licence (P1 Licence)
- Eager to learn all aspects of the trade
- Punctual and efficient
All suitable applications will be considered if a resume and cover letter is attached.
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on (02) 9796 3655 or email us at Info@apprenticeshipcareers.com.au