Automotive Group Training has teamed up with Australian Turf Club based in the Randwick area and are looking for a 1st Year Mobile Plant Mechanic Apprentice to join their team. During the apprenticeship you will undertake a variety of duties including servicing, preventative maintenance, diagnostic of electrical and mechanical components, and engine overhauls You will also complete a Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things mechanical, a great work ethic and a strong commitment to workplace safety.
As an Apprentice – Essential Skills:
- Genuine interest and passion for all thing mechanical
- Excellent English and Maths Skills (both written and oral)
- Reliable, fit, energetic, show initiative
- Able to work in a team environment
- Commitment to complete a 4 Year apprenticeship
- Working on a wide variety of mobile plant equipment
- Adhering to WHS Standards and systems
- Willing to develop an ongoing skill
- transmission clutch, gear box and differential repairs
- Repair, service & maintain electrical and mechanical components
- Repairing and servicing suspension and braking systems
- Diagnose and rectify electrical circuits.
- Maintain and repair hydraulics systems.
- Preforming fabrication and welding repairs.
- Machines you will be working include brush cutters, tractors and ride on buggies.
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Must have current driver licence and vehicle
- Physically fit
- Keen to learn all attributes of the trade
- Punctual, always on time
The successful applicant will also be given the opportunity to work at Australian Turf Club's other locations.
Females are encouraged to apply!
All suitable candidates will be considered if a resume and cover letter is attached.
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, email us at Info@apprenticeshipcareers.com.au