Automotive Group Training (AGT) is the leading employer of apprentices and trainees in the Plant Mechanic Industry. We help mentor and support the next generation of Plant Mechanics through employment and accredited vocational education pathways.
Automotive Group Training currently has an awesome opportunity for a motivated 1st Year Plant Mechanic Apprentice to join our team located in Girraween.
Do you have a passion for the Heavy Plant Mechanic Industry?
Do you want the opportunity to grow your skills working on plant equipments? Then here is the opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things mechanical and a great work ethic.
To be considered as a Potential Candidate, you
- Must have your driver’s licence and own transport
- Have completed Year 12 Higher School Certificate
- Have the ability to work in a team environment
- Are committed to provide a quality service to field operation team
- Have a basic understanding of mechanics and demonstrate an interest in the industry
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- A person with great attention to detail?
You will gain practical experience working on varying sites with our Plant Mechanic partner whilst studying to complete your Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology. Our client is a family owned company servicing Australia and New Zealand who has built a business of innovation, using world leading products and techniques.
The Responsibilities of the Role:
- Adhering to WHS Standards
- Willing to develop an ongoing full skill set
- Diagnose and repair heavy vehicle compression ignition engines
- Repair, service & fit engineering components
- Perform complete engine overhauls and rebuilds
- Perform electric/electronic measurement
- Diagnose and rectify low voltage electrical systems
The successful applicant will be required to undertake a pre-employment Drug and Alcohol test.
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 02 9796 3655.