Do you have a passion for the Spare Parts and Warehousing?
Would you like the opportunity to grow your skills and knowledge? Then here is the opportunity for you!
Automotive Group Training has partnered up with a leading auto-electrical and emergency lighting company and is on the look-out for a motivated and passionate 1st Year Spare Parts Interpreter Apprentice located in Prestons Area.
Our client is the one of the largest suppliers of lightweight, flashing arrow board for traffic control.
As a 1st Year Spare Parts Interpreter Apprentice, you will learn how to identify electrical parts and as well as processing and placing customer orders.
- Customer focused?
- have an interest in learning more about the supplier chain industry?
- Able to utilise basic computer literate?
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- Friendly, polite and able to articulate well over the phone?
- Motivated and eager to learn?
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do?
You’ll be surrounded by an experienced team to support you and guide you through your apprenticeship whilst studying to complete your qualification.
Some of the duties include:
- Communicating with customers
- Utilising databases to identify and locate parts
- Order parts from warehouse and external suppliers
- Prepare invoices for the sale of stock
- Collect, pack and dispatch parts from warehouse
- Assist customers in parts enquiries
- Must be Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Drivers licence preferred
- Punctual, always on time
- Attention to detail
- Great work ethic, go the extra mile and work the extra hours if required
Juniors are encouraged to apply!!
For more information and a chat, email us at Info@apprenticeshipcareers.com.au