We are looking for someone who is interested in a 1st Year Spare Parts Interpreter Apprenticeship in the following areas:
- 1 x Kensington – Light Vehicle Parts
- 1 x Smeaton Grange – Heavy Plant/Heavy Vehicle Parts
- 1 x Belmore – Light Vehicle Parts
- 2 x Chipping Norton – Heavy Vehicle Parts
Do you have a passion for Automotive Spare Parts Interpreting & a strong Customer Service attribute particularly in online & phone sales? Are you mechanically mined?
Would you like the opportunity to grow your skills and knowledge? Then here is the opportunity for you!
Automotive Group Training has partnered up with leading Automotive Company’s and are on the look-out for several motivated and passionate 1st Year Spare Parts Interpreter Apprentices located in Kensington, Smeaton Grange, Belmore, and Chipping Norton. As a 1st Year Spare Parts Interpreter Apprentice, you will learn how to identify components, parts and as well as processing and placing customer orders.
What are the benefits?
- “Earn and Learn” Gain a Trade Qualification
- A qualified mentor who will guide you through your Apprenticeship!
- Culturally diverse employers
- Only a 3 year Apprenticeship
- Customer focused?
- have an interest in learning more about the supplier chain industry?
- Able to utilise basic computer literate?
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- Friendly, polite and able to articulate well over the phone?
- Motivated and eager to learn?
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do?
You’ll be surrounded by an experienced team to support you and guide you through your apprenticeship whilst studying to complete your qualification.
Some of the duties include:
- Communicating with customers
- Utilising databases to identify and locate parts
- Order parts from warehouse and external suppliers
- Prepare invoices for the sale of stock
- Collect, pack and dispatch parts from warehouse
- Assist customers in parts enquiries
- Must be Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Drivers licence preferred
- Punctual, always on time
- Attention to detail
- Great work ethic, go the extra mile and work the extra hours if required
- Be willing to undertake a Certificate III in Automotive Sales – AUR31020
Juniors are encouraged to apply!!
For more information and a chat, email us at Info@apprenticeshipcareers.com.au