As a Spare Parts Interpreter your primary role is to identify, source and order parts via an automotive manufacturers data base, provide technical advice to service technicians and deliver exceptional customer sales support.
We are seeking applications from candidates who are interested in commencing a 1st Year Spare Parts Interpreter Apprenticeship in the following areas:
- 1 x Kensington – Light Vehicle Parts
- 1 x Smeaton Grange – Heavy Plant/Heavy Vehicle Parts
- 1 x Belmore – Light Vehicle Parts
- 2 x Chipping Norton – Heavy Vehicle Parts
Would you like the opportunity to grow your skills and knowledge? Then here is the opportunity for you!
Automotive Group Training has partnered up with leading Automotive Company’s and are on the look-out for several motivated and passionate 1st Year Spare Parts Interpreter Apprentices located in Kensington, Smeaton Grange, Belmore, and Chipping Norton. As a 1st Year Spare Parts Interpreter Apprentice, you will learn how to identify components, parts and as well as processing and placing customer orders.
What are the benefits?
- “Earn and Learn” Gain a Trade Qualification over 3 years
- A qualified mentor who will guide you through your Apprenticeship!
- Build a long-term career in the Automotive sector in branded dealerships
- Customer service focused?
- Interested in motor vehicle parts and their functions?
- Have an aptitude with computers?
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- Friendly, polite and able to articulate well over the phone?
- Motivated and eager to learn?
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do?
You’ll be surrounded by an experienced team to support you and guide you through your apprenticeship whilst studying to complete your qualification.
Some of the duties include:
- Communicating with customers
- Utilising databases to identify and locate parts
- Order parts from warehouse and external suppliers
- Prepare invoices for the sale of stock
- Collect, pack and dispatch parts from warehouse
- Assist customers in parts enquiries
- Must be Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Drivers licence preferred
- Punctual, always on time
- Attention to detail
- Great work ethic, go the extra mile and work the extra hours if required
- Be willing to undertake a Certificate III in Automotive Sales – AUR31020
School leavers are encouraged to apply!!
For more information and a chat, email us at Info@apprenticeshipcareers.com.au