Do you have a passion for the Automotive Industry?
Do you want the opportunity to grow your skills and knowledge on car parts? Then here is the opportunity for you!
Automotive Group Training has partnered up with a leading automotive company and is on the look-out for a motivated and passionate 1st Year Spare Parts Interpreter Apprentice located in Ryde.
Our client is the one of the largest car dealership groups in Sydney, employing over 200 people.
As a 1st Year Spare Parts Interpreter Apprentice, you will learn how to identify the make, model and variations of motor vehicles and automotive parts, as well as processing and placing customer orders.
- Passionate about cars?
- Customer focused?
- Do you have an interest in learning more about car parts?
- Able to utilise basic computer literate?
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- Friendly, polite and able to articulate well over the phone?
- Motivated and eager to learn?
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do?
You’ll be surrounded by an awesome crew to support you and part of a large apprentice community, plus get your practical experience working on site with our Automotive partner whilst studying to complete your qualification.
Some of the duties include:
- Communicating with customers
- Utilising databases to identify and locate parts
- Order parts from warehouse and external suppliers
- Prepare invoices for the sale of stock
- Collect, pack and dispatch parts from warehouse
- Assist customers in parts enquiries
- Must be Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Drivers licence preferred
- Punctual, always on time
- Attention to detail
- Great work ethic, go the extra mile and work the extra hours if required
For more information and a chat, call our friendly staff on 02 9796 3655. Or email us at Info@apprenticeshipcareers.com.au