Automotive Group Training currently have some awesome opportunities for a 1st Year & a 2nd – 3rd Year Motorcycle Mechanic Apprentice to start or continue their apprenticeship in Parramatta/Granville. We are looking for someone who has a dedicated passion for the motorcycle industry, someone who has experience whether it be at home or in a workshop.
If you’re looking to continue your trade and want a great company to work with to finish your qualification, look no further!
1st Years will be considered if you have completed a Certificate II in Automotive Servicing & Repair or can demonstrate prior experience.
- Someone with a Motorcycle Licence or willing to obtain one
- Someone who has the experience/knowledge
- Someone who likes to work in a team
- Passionate and excited about motorbikes
- Friendly, team player
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Motivated and eager to learn
Working as a Motorcycle Repair Technician you use diagnostic procedures to determine faults; repairs and service engines and engine components, cooling systems, petrol fuel systems, emission control systems, clutch assemblies, manual transmissions, drivelines, braking, steering and suspension systems.
You’ll be surrounded by an awesome crew to support you and part of a large apprentice and trainee community, plus get your practical experience working on site with one of our number one Motorcycle Mechanic partners in Parramatta/Granville whilst studying to complete your Certificate III in Motorcycle Mechanical Technology.
Some of the duties include:
- Diagnose and repair motorcycle braking systems
- Inspect and service engines
- Use and maintain tools and equipment in an automotive workplace
- Inspect and service drive shafts
- Diagnose and repair motorcycle automatic transmissions
- Carry out mechanic pre-repair operations
This full time opportunity comes with great hours! Start at 8:30 am and finish at 5.30 pm Monday to Friday! With the opportunity of overtime weekly.
You’ll also need to be able to get to work in Parramatta/Granville each day.
Juniors are encouraged to apply!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, email us at Info@apprenticeshipcareers.com.au