If you are looking for a new career or for a change with work that is more varied and potential for greater earnings once qualified, then this could be the opportunity for you!
Here at Automotive Group Training we have teamed up with a busy company in the Smeaton Grange area is looking for a 2x 1st Year Mobile Plant Mechanic Apprentice to undertake a variety of duties including service, repair, diagnostic, electric, engine rebuilds and vehicle body fabrication on forklifts and other access equipment. You will also complete a Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things mechanical, a great work ethic and a strong commitment to workplace safety.
- Genuine interest and passion for all thing mechanical
- Excellent English and Maths Skills (both written and oral)
- Reliable, fit, energetic, show initiative
- Able to work in a team environment
- Commitment to complete a 4 Year apprenticeship (shorter if coming from related mechanical trade)
- Love getting your hands dirty.
- Working on a huge variety of plant including forklifts. tele-handlers, scissor lifts, cherry pickers, bobcats, rough terrain vehicles
- Adhering to WHS Standards
- Willing to develop an ongoing full skill set
- Repair, service & fit engineering components
- Perform complete engine overhauls and rebuilds
- Perform electric/electronic measurement
- Diagnose and rectify low voltage electrical systems
- Undertake vehicle body fabrication and repair
All suitable candidates will be considered if a resume and cover letter is attached.
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, email us at Info@apprenticeshipcareers.com.au