Automotive Group Training currently has an awesome opportunity for a 2nd – 3rd Year Light Vehicle Mechanic Apprentice looking to continue their apprenticeship.
We have partnered up with a quality workshop, which has been servicing cars, rebuilding engines and performance tuning for many years and has built an enviable reputation for honesty, mechanical know how and customer attention.
If you’re looking to continue you’re trade and want a great company to work with to finish your qualification, look no further!
- Passionate about cars?
- On your Provisional Licence?
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- Physically fit?
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite?
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy?
- Motivated and eager to learn?
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do?
- A person with great attention to detail?
You’ll be surrounded by an awesome crew to support you and part of a large apprentice and trainee community, plus get your practical experience working on site with our automotive partner whilst studying to complete you Certificate III in Light Vehicle Automotive. At this busy workshop you will learn to do everything from log book servicing to major transmission and engine overhauls.
Some of the duties include:
- Adhering to WHS Standards
- Willing to develop an ongoing, full skill set
- Assist with service, diagnosis and repair of cars
- Assist with safety inspections
- Test/ repair/ replace broken or defective vehicle parts
- Assist mechanics and receive quality training one on one training
- Engine, transmission overhauls
- Engine tuning
- Maintain clean and organised workshop
- Assist other mechanics with day to day duties
All suitable applications will be considered if a resume and cover letter is attached.
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on (02) 9796 3655 or email us at Info@apprenticeshipcareers.com.au