Automotive Group Training (AGT) is the leading employer of Apprentices and Trainees in the Automotive Industry across Australia. We help mentor and support the next generation of Automotive Specialists through employment and vocational education pathways.
AGT currently have an awesome opportunity for a 1st to 2nd Year Panel Beating Apprentice to work with our well-established partners located in Strathfield. If want to start or continue your trade and want a great company to work with to finish your qualification, look no further!
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- Physically fit
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Motivated and eager
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- A bit of a technical guru, with great attention to detail?
You’ll be surrounded by an awesome crew to support you. As part of a large community, you will gain practical experience working on site with our Automotive partner in Strathfield whilst studying to complete your Certificate III in Automotive Body Repair. This is a one stop shop that does it all: smash repairs, spray painting, rust repairs, paintless dent removal, car detailing, mechanical repairs, window tinting and parking sensors.
Some of the duties include:
- Remove/repair a wide variety of smash repairs, dents, scratches etc.
- All types of cars work on; rentals/share cars, pre-delivery cars, fleet/corporate vehicles
- Insurance work
- Working with a small team of experience tradies
- Remove damaged panels and parts repair of or replace
- Straighten damaged vehicles using various equipment
- Ensure all work performed is quality checked
- Work in an time efficient manner at all times
- Must be Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Have current drivers licence (Min P1)
- Physically fit – to carry heavy objects
- Punctual and eager to learn
This full time opportunity comes with great hours! Start at 8am and finish at 4:30pm Monday to Fridays!
All applications will be considered if a resume and cover letter is attached.
For more information and a chat about these awesome opportunities, call our crew on 02 9796 3655 or email us ay Info@apprenticeshipcareers.com.au