Automotive Group Training (AGT) are looking for someone who wants to take their career to the next level. Here at AGT we currently have an awesome opportunitie for 2nd – 4th Year Light Vehicle Apprentices looking to continue their apprenticeship. We have partnered with automotive repair workshops in Kenthurst who specialise in 4WD suspension work and trip preparations, service all cars and perform all mechanical repairs. They have been servicing cars, maintaining customer needs for many years and have built an enviable reputation for honesty, mechanical know how and customer attention.
- Passionate about cars?
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- Physically fit
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- A person with great attention to detail?
You’ll be surrounded by an awesome crew to support you and become part of a large apprentice and trainee community, plus get your practical experience working on site with our automotive partner whilst studying to complete a Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanics. At this busy workshop you will learn to do everything from logbook servicing to major transmission and engine overhauls on a broad variety of vehicles.
Some of the duties include:
- Servicing vehicles
- Test, repair and replace broken or defective vehicle parts
- Use and maintain tools and equipment specific to light vehicles
- Assist mechanics when necessary
- Repair and replace tyres
- Follow safe working practice
- Maintain clean and organised workshop
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Have current drivers’ licence or be close to obtaining one
- Have a passion for the automotive industry
- Reliable and punctual
Juniors are encouraged to apply!
Please state in your cover letter which position you are applying for!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, contact us at Info@apprenticeshipcareers.com.au