Automotive Group Training (AGT) are looking for 3 x 1st Year Light Vehicle Mechanic Apprentices looking to start or continue their apprenticeship, competent 2nd years will also be considered, with our partners located in Artarmon. Our partners use the most up to date equipment and are committed to upholding their philosophy of guaranteed quality and service.
· Passionate about cars?
· Someone who likes to work in a team?
· Physically fit
· Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
· Motivated and eager to learn
· Someone who takes pride in everything you do
· A person with great attention to detail?
You’ll be surrounded by an awesome crew to support you and become part of a large apprentice and trainee community, plus get your practical experience working on site with our automotive partner whilst studying to complete a Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanics, if successful you will be moved across to a tailored RTO Facility. At this busy workshop you will learn to do everything from logbook servicing to major transmission and engine overhauls on a broad variety of vehicles.
Some of the duties include:
· Servicing vehicles
· Test, repair and replace broken or defective vehicle parts
· Use and maintain tools and equipment specific to light vehicles
· Assist mechanics when necessary
· Repair and replace tyres
· Follow safe working practice
· Maintain clean and organised workshop
· Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
· Have current Drivers Licence and Vehicle
· Have a passion for the automotive industry
· Reliable and punctual
· Have good communication skills – reading and writing
· Availability to potentially work over time and some Saturdays.
This opportunity comes with great hours working Monday – Thursday, 8:00am – 4:30PM and Friday 8:00AM – 4:10PM, with potential half day on Saturday.
Juniors are encouraged to apply!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, contact us at Info@apprenticeshipcareers.com.au