Automotive Group Training have partnered with a leading company in Sydney who specialise in Automotive Electrics across a huge range of Heavy Machinery, Vehicles, Minor Plant and service the Specialised Tunnelling Equipment currently used across the Major Infrastructure projects in Sydney.
We are on the look-out for a driven individual seeking to continue or start their Automotive Electrical Apprenticeship. This unique position will allow you to work alongside a singular qualified technician and become a part of a professional company.
Our search is also open for anyone who has a proven history in the Automotive Industry (Not Limited to Auto Electrical), possibly looking to do a 2nd Trade in particular. 1st Year Applicants must have a background in Heavy Vehicles or Machinery (Prior Trade Not Required)
What are the benefits?
- 1 x 1st to 3rd Year Automotive Electrician Apprentice in Sydney – Must fit the above criteria’s
- “Earn and Learn” Gain a Trade Qualification
- A qualified mentor who will guide you through your Apprenticeship!
- Culturally diverse employers
- Onsite parking
- Passionate about an Auto Electrical Career
- Reliable with strong work ethic
- Someone with Auto Electrical experience
- Someone with a background in heavy vehicles or machinery
- Possesses teamwork skills
- Attentive to detail
- Friendly, polite, respectful
- Someone with P's or full drivers’ licence
- Someone who takes pride in themselves and their work?
As a Mobile Automotive Electrical Apprentice, you will be travelling around Sydney working on variety of different sites including workshops, construction sites and tunnels repairing heavy vehicles and trucks, and attending to breakdowns. You’ll be surrounded by an awesome crew to support you and become part of a large Apprentice Community, plus get your practical experience travelling to different sites everyday with our Automotive Partner whilst studying to complete your Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology.
Primary duties include:
Essential Requirements/ Skills:
- Assisting your partner technician with day to day duties
- Working in both workshops, construction sites and tunnels
- Working on heavy machinery, vehicles, and minor plant
- Electrical fit outs, repairs, and breakdowns
- Develop a high attention for detail/ quality
- Developing skill set will be ongoing
- Certificate III Training at TAFE, one day a week
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Have a current Driver's Licence
- Genuine interest in Motor Mechanics or Electrics
- Proficient Maths and English skills (both written & oral)
- Reliable, fit, and energetic
- Able to work in a team or individual environment
- Commitment to complete the remainder of your Apprenticeship Term
- Able to complete work week of 50-55 hours (including Overtime).
If you are a driven individual, seeking a spectacular Automotive Electrical Apprenticeship, apply below!
All ages are encouraged to apply
All candidates will be considered if a resume and detailed cover letter is attached.
For more information and a chat, contact us at Info@apprenticecareers.com.au