Here at AGT we have an exciting offer for a Business Trainee, located in Smeaton Grange. You will be required to complete a Certificate III in Business while working with an amazing team looking after the day-to-day activities within the office environment.
We are searching for someone who is motivated, eager to learn and able to commit to a 12-month Traineeship. This role is a perfect combination of on-the-job experience and quality training with an accredited Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
· An enthusiastic and motivated individual eager to join this busy and friendly team
· Someone who works well within a team
· Able to show initiative to assist the team and the workplace in running smoothly and effectively
· Detail-orientated, focused and motivated
· Able to build rapport with clients and employees and respect confidentiality
· Someone who brings enthusiasm and energy to a workplace
· Able to manage your time well
· A problem solver
· Data Entry
· Filing of paperwork, archiving
· Assist with customer calls and requests
· Assist with completion of weekly timesheets and attendance records
· Responsible for processing of maintenance contract orders
· Answering incoming email enquiries
· Assist technicians with urgent enquires
· Liaise with customers and suppliers
· Processing warranty claims
· Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
· Licence preferred but not essential
· Availability for an Immediate Start
· Strong attention to detail & numerical aptitude
· Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
· Proficient use in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook)
· Ability to prioritise tasks, manage time efficiently and excellent organisational skills
The ideal candidate will need to be mature minded, motivated, a can-do attitude, who knows how to get the job done with independence and confidence.
If this sounds like you, Apply Now!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, email our team at Info@apprenticeshipcareers.com.au