Here at AGT we have an exciting offer for a Business Trainee, located in Smeaton Grange. You will be required to complete a Certificate III in Business while working with an amazing team looking after the day-to-day activities within the office environment.
We are searching for someone who is motivated, eager to learn and able to commit to a 12-month Traineeship. This role is a perfect combination of on-the-job experience and quality training with an accredited Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
- An enthusiastic and motivated individual eager to join this busy and friendly team
- Someone who works well within a team
- Able to show initiative to assist the team and the workplace in running smoothly and effectively
- Detail-orientated, focused and motivated
- Able to build rapport with clients and employees and respect confidentiality
- Someone who brings enthusiasm and energy to a workplace
- Able to manage your time well
- A problem solver
- Data Entry
- Filing of paperwork, archiving
- Assist with customer calls and requests
- Assist with completion of weekly timesheets and attendance records
- Responsible for processing of maintenance contract orders
- Answering incoming email enquiries
- Assist technicians with urgent enquires
- Liaise with customers and suppliers
- Processing warranty claims
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Licence preferred but not essential
- Availability for an Immediate Start
- Strong attention to detail & numerical aptitude
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Proficient use in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Ability to prioritise tasks, manage time efficiently and excellent organisational skills
The ideal candidate will need to be mature minded, motivated, a can-do attitude, who knows how to get the job done with independence and confidence.
If this sounds like you, Apply Now!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, email our team at Info@apprenticeshipcareers.com.au