Automotive Group Training (AGT) is the leading employer of apprentices and trainees in the Metal Fabrication industry. We help mentor and support the next generation of Engineering Fabricators and Machinists through employment and vocational education pathways.
Automotive Group Training currently has awesome opportunities for motivated 1st Year Engineering Fabrication/Machinist Apprentices to join our team located in Auburn. You will be working for one of Sydney’s most innovative engineering companies providing full range of engineering and metal fabrication services including design, 3D modelling, general fabrication, machining and tool making. Our client specialises in the production of precision-engineered components and a variety of industries including print, agricultural, waste management and civil construction.
- Friendly, good communicator and team player
- Reliable, with a strong work ethic
- Motivated and eager to learn a metal trade
- Someone who has an eye for detail and takes pride in their work
You will be surrounded by crew to support you and part of a large apprentice and trainee community. You will gain practical experience working on site with our Metal Engineering partner in Auburn whilst studying to complete a Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade.
- Working in an engineering metal workshop
- Learning safe operation of a variety of engineering equipment and machinery
- Gaining exposure to many aspects of engineering process from design to product fabrication
- Performing engineering measurements, technical drawing and plans
- Keeping workshop organised and tidy
- Minimum Year 10 education completed
- Passion for metals and engineering career
- An aptitude for mathematics and science
- Suited to an hands on technical role
- Able to meet physical needs of the role
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 02 9796 3655 or email email@example.com.