Automotive Group Training (AGT) are looking for candidates who wants to take their career to the next level. Here at AGT we currently various opportunities available in a number of suburbs for a candidates to continue or take up a Light Vehicle Mechanic Apprenticeship. With our various automotive partners in the suburbs listed below. They have been servicing cars, maintaining customer needs for many years and are a great opportunity for the suited candidates.
- 1 x 1st-3rd Year Light Vehicle Mechanic Apprentice in Kogarah
- 1 x 2nd-4th Year Light Vehicle Mechanic Apprentice in Menai
- 1 x 2nd-4th Year Light Vehicle Mechanic Apprentice in Condell Park
- 2 x 2nd-4th Year Light Vehicle Mechanic Apprentice in Rockdale
- 1 x 1st-3rd Year Light Vehicle Mechanic Apprentice in Rozelle
- 1 x 1st Year Light Vehicle Mechanic Apprentice in Rushcutters Bay
- 3 x 1st Year Light Vehicle Mechanic Apprentice in Chatswood
- Passionate about cars?
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- Physically fit
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- A person with great attention to detail?
You’ll be surrounded by an awesome crew to support you whilst you gain practical experience working on site with our automotive partner whilst completing a Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanics. At this busy workshop you will learn to do everything from logbook servicing to major transmission and engine overhauls on a broad variety of vehicles.
Some of the duties include:
- Servicing vehicles
- Test, repair and replace broken or defective vehicle parts
- Use and maintain tools and equipment specific to light vehicles
- Assist mechanics when necessary
- Repair and replace tyres
- Follow safe working practice
- Maintain clean and organised workshop
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Have current driver’s licence and vehicle
- Have a passion for the automotive industry
- Reliable and punctual
- Some basic knowledge in Mechanics even if it’s “Self -Taught”
Juniors are encouraged to apply!
Please state in your cover letter which position you are applying for!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, contact us at Info@apprenticeshipcareers.com.au